Like I said I am a philosopher. But, whether you know it or not everybody is a philosopher in their own right.
Being philosophically inclined, naturally, I ask myself, "who am I?" "Why am I here?" and "where am I going?" These questions led me to explore the scriptures and the conclusion I reached is that we are all born to fulfill our innate and acquired desires. All our actions lead to the fruition of those desires. In the process everybody is buying or selling something at some point or other in their lives. That something, maybe an idea, a service or a product. So, in a way doing business is everybody's business. Some do it unknowingly while others do it as a career.
So I decided to do Internet Marketing and Network Marketing for fun with the hope that I can contribute to society in a significant way with my products and my wealth. This opened up a fascinating world of the Internet opening the doors to the wealth of knowledge on marketing. As I am exploring the subject, I will share my experiences here to those who maybe interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment